Friday 4 November 2016

MY DEBUT

        MY DEBUT



It was an idea, then a dream, now it is a realization. 
Why set up a blog yet everyone has their blog nowadays? I know it is monotonous but who cares, I believe my ideas count and even my opinions hence the name "opinionated". Yes, I am opinionated and I shall share a piece of my thoughts with you on everything that counts.

So, I realized, that THE TIME IS NOW! If you don't live up to your dreams, you'll go with them to the grave.

Many young people in Kenya are living up their dreams, some of my friends have become artists , you-tubers, others are models and so on. So if you think your dream is too big and quite impossible or you are not good enough for it, you are on your own because I've chosen to start mine today.

Inspired by:
Elodiezone -You-tuber
Edu-Recapp - Gospel Rapper 
BikoZulu - Kenyan Blogger




#Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. Well done dear
    awsome idea by a great mind may ur blog surpass all the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop!!! Woop!!! You got what it takes. Go you!!!1 I am so backing you up. Looking forward to more posts

    ReplyDelete